Composition: insect meal 26%, quinoa 11.5%, sweet potatoes, pea starch, peas, lentils, oats, chickpeas, minerals, hydrolysed vegetables, brewers yeast, insect oil, seaweed, mixed herbs, (thyme, parsley, sage marjoram, oregano, rosemary), algae, FOS, cranberry powder, glucosamine, (125mg/kg), chondroitin sulphate (50mg/kg).
The world urgently needs a sustainable solution to the protein challenge faced by pet food producers.
• Instead of losing valuable nutrients by transforming them into energy, insects can save energy as they yields are high
• Insects have 15% more iron than spinach • Insects have double the amount of protein than beef
• Insects have as much B12 as salmon
• Insects require less land resources, emit fewer greenhouse gases and have a much smaller water demand than livestock and animal substitutes such as corn and soya
• Insects are high in protein and low in saturated fats and sugars
• Insects are a novel protein source and so less likely to cause an allergic reaction
Crude Protein 24%, Crude Oils and Fats 10%,
Crude Fibres 3.5%, Crude Ash 10%
Available in 2kg and 12kg
|Weight Kg||Grams per day|
|5 – 10||90 – 150|
|11 – 25||160 – 300|
|26 – 45||305 – 470|
|46 – 70||475 – 650|